This file has been truncated. show original
# [NodeSource](https://nodesource.com) Node.js Binary Distributions
This repository contains documentation for using the **[NodeSource](https://nodesource.com)** **[Node.js](http://nodejs.org)** Binary Distributions via .rpm, .deb and Snap packages as well as their setup and support scripts.
If you are looking for NodeSource's low-impact Node.js performance monitoring platform, please **[get started here](https://accounts.nodesource.com/sign-up-linuxdistro).**
Please file an issue if you are experiencing a problem or would like to discuss something related to the distributions.
Pull requests are encouraged if you have changes you believe would improve the setup process or increase compatibility across Linux distributions.
## Table of Contents
* **[Debian and Ubuntu based distributions](#deb)** (deb)
- [Installation instructions](#debinstall)
- [Manual installation](#debmanual)
* **[Enterprise Linux based distributions](#rpm)** (rpm)
- [Installation instructions](#rpminstall)